Dear Partners & Friends,
I want to begin this letter by saying a big “thank you!” You mean so much to Joni & me, to the entire Lamb family, and to our Daystar Team.
We so appreciate every time you watch Daystar, every time you pray for us, and every time you support Daystar financially. All of that means so much to us.
But it also means a lot to people like this:
- People in nursing homes
- People in jail
- People who are shut-in
- People in hotels
- People in prison
- People in hospitals
- People who are unchurched
- People living in countries where it is illegal to preach the Gospel
- People living in Buddhist countries
- People living in Muslim countries
- People living in Hindu countries
- People living in Israel
- Believers who want more of the Word of God than from one church service a week
- People who are lonely
- People who are fearful
- People who are suicidal
- People who are depressed
- People who are sick and hurting
You are making it possible for these people to receive Daystar 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 52 weeks a year!
So, I want to say thank you on their behalf too.
And it means a lot to God! Proverbs 11:30 says, “He that wins souls is wise!”
As an Evangelist, this next Scripture compels me to do what I do. “He that converts a sinner from the error of his way, shall save a soul from death, and hide a multitude of sins!” (James 5:20) So when you partner with Daystar, that’s what you are doing! Again, I say thank you!
Yours for Christian Television,
Marcus D. Lamb
Founder & President
Daystar Television Network