Letter from Marcus Lamb: November 2011
Dear Partners & Friends,
I am so excited to share with you the continued blessing of God on your Daystar. The result is one of the greatest growth spurts in the history of Daystar! (To God be all of the glory!)
Daystar has launched on the following systems in the last few days, or is supposed to by the time you read this letter:
1) Nationwide – Verizon FiOS (Channel 293) 3.5 million homes!
2) Los Angeles, CA – Cox Digital Cable
3) San Francisco, CA – Comcast Digital Cable
4) Sacramento, CA – Comcast Digital Cable
5) Modesto, CA – Comcast Digital Cable
6) San Diego, CA – Cox Digital Cable
7) Norfolk, VA – Cox Digital Cable
8) Las Vegas, NV – Cox Digital Cable
9) Providence, RI – Cox Digital Cable
10) New Orleans, LA – Cox Digital Cable
11) Tucson, AZ – Cox Digital Cable
12) Omaha, NE – Cox Digital Cable
13) Baton Rouge, LA – Cox Digital Cable
This growth puts Daystar in over 100 million homes in just the United States! (What a miracle…) To put that in perspective for you, there are only 115 million homes in the U.S.
Partners, your continued faithful support makes reaching all of these millions of souls possible!
Yours for Christian Television,